Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
150 Best Vegan Muffin Recipes makes 10
Make and share this Parsley Lemon Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup soymilk
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- In glass measuring cup, combine milk, lemon zest and lemon juice. Let stand for 5 minutes and then whisk in parsley and oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and pepper.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture. Stir until just blended.
- Divide into muffin cups. Bake at 400 for 20-22 minutes.