Recipe by Rita~
Comfort food! What can I say just look at the title and you have it all! Leftover are great on a Shepards Pie!
Top Review by Satyne
Made for Zaar World Tour 8. Yummy yummy! I used some duck fat in place of the butter since I had it sitting around and thought it would be in theme. My housemates devoured these in a flash and were asking for more, guess I better save this one and enjoy all over again soon.
- 5 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into quartered
- 6 garlic cloves, slightly crushed
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk, heated
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch scallion, 1/3 cup sliced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, 1/2 cup minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes and garlic in a large pot with salted water till fork tender about 20 minutes.
- Drain and return to pan; add butter, cream cheese and milk mash with a potato masher until smooth.
- Stir in scallions and parsley.
- season to taste with salt and pepper .
- Use a little more milk if you prefer thinner mashed potatoes.