Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 4 sprigs green onions, chopped
- 1 lemon
- 5 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- salt & pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil to saute onions & garlic
- Saute red onion and garlic in pan for a few minutes.
- Remove onion/garlic mixture from heat and set aside to cool.
- Drain chickpeas and finish preparing ingredients.
- Juice Lemon.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Toss / Mix and enjoy!