Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The flavors of parsley and dill are enhanced with a zip from hot sauce.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (1 t dried parsley flakes)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small container.
- Cover and chill for at least 6 hours or up to 2 days ahead.
This is so good I had to pry the bowl out of DS#2's hands so that the rest of the family could have some. Good on all veggies but especially good on cucumbers. Thanks for a great one Michele7!!!