Recipe by Nyteglori
Cooking time is chilling time. Herb butters are a nifty way to spice up any meal. I like herbed butters as a quick easy way to flavor frozen or canned veggies. Just add a dab of herbed butter and heat up the veggies. You can substitute margarine for the butter. If you choose to use dried herbs instead of fresh use 1 1/2 times the amount called for. Parsley butter is really good on corn on the cob.
Top Review by Az B
After seeing Diana #2's pictures inthe gardening forum, I couldn't pass this by. Boy am I glad I didn't, it was terrific. I have enoyed it on english muffins, pasta, rice....so good! Made for the March herb of the month.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces sweet unsalted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Let butter soften to room temperature.
- Beat in other ingredients.
- Pack butter into molds or crocks or form balls with a melon baller.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Can be stored for up to 1 month in the refrigerator or 3 months in the freezer.