A very easy salad, which is a very common salad in the whole of the middle east. The dressing is optional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 lemon, juice of
- extra virgin olive oil, drizzle
- 1Chop of stems of parsley . Rinse the leaves.
- 2Bunch parsley up and roughly chop.
- 3Add parsley to a bowl.
- 4Peel and slice onion into thin slivers.
- 5Add onion slivers to parsley.
- 6Add seasoning, dressing and toss altogether.
- 7Serve as a salad or with meat dishes, with falafal sandwiches and beef sharwarma sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsley and Sumac Salad
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 205.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: