A very easy salad, which is a very common salad in the whole of the middle east. The dressing is optional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 lemon, juice of
- extra virgin olive oil, drizzle
- 1Chop of stems of parsley . Rinse the leaves.
- 2Bunch parsley up and roughly chop.
- 3Add parsley to a bowl.
- 4Peel and slice onion into thin slivers.
- 5Add onion slivers to parsley.
- 6Add seasoning, dressing and toss altogether.
- 7Serve as a salad or with meat dishes, with falafal sandwiches and beef sharwarma sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsley and Sumac Salad
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 205.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: