Recipe by Random Rachel
Sounds interesting. I think that bacon would work instead of the pancetta in this dish. From Savuer magazine, for ZWT4.
- 8 ounces pancetta, cut into cubes
- 6 cups fresh parsley leaves
- 2 lemons, peeled and segmented
- 1 1⁄2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 red onion, thinly shaved
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat pancetta in skillet over medium heat. Cook until pancetta is crisp and fat is rendered. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- To serve, place 1 1/2 cups parsley leaves on each plates. Top with 4 lemon segments, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and 1/4 of the red onion.
- Use a slotted spoon to evenly distribute pancetta over parsley. Drizzle with rendered fat, and sprinkle with additional Parmesan to taste. Serve immediately.