Recipe by Dancer^
This is a friends recipes, she serves them with salsa or as a side for a spaghetti dinner.
- 12 ounces corn chips
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 15 sprigs oregano, leaves only,finely chopped
- 3 cups grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a jelly-roll pan with tin foil and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine oregano and cheese.
- In a separate bowl, gently toss crisps with olive oil; try not to break chips.
- Lay oil-coated crisps on sheet tray in a single layer, cup side facing up.
- Top with a generous layer of cheese and oregano mixture.
- Bake crisps in center of the oven until cheese melts, about 3 minutes.
- Be careful not to let crisps burn.
- Remove from oven and cool on sheet tray.
- Transfer to a large bowl to serve.