Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy, can be prepared ahead of time and absolutely everyone loves them.
Make and share this Parmigiana Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1⁄4 cup minced red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped mushroom stems
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup crushed Ritz cracker
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb mushroom, cleaned
- In skillet melt butter. Add onion, pepperoni, red pepper, garlic and mushroom stems. Saute until tender. Add crushed crackers, cheese, parsley, seasoned salt, oregano and pepper. Mix well. Stir in chicken broth. Stuff mushrooms and bake on buttered cookie sheet for 25 minutes at 350.