1/2 Photos of Parmessan Crusted Tilapia
Miryam MS, RD's Note:
Simple, healthy and delicous. It is a very quick recipe to do that you will be satisfied with. Try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a shallow dish, combine the cheese with the paprika and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Drizzle the fish with olive oil and dredge in the cheese mixture.
- 4Place on a foil lined baking sheet and bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 5Serve the fish with the lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmessan Crusted Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.2
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.0 mg
- Sodium 332.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 24.7 g