Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple, healthy and delicous. It is a very quick recipe to do that you will be satisfied with. Try it.
- 4 (3 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, combine the cheese with the paprika and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the fish with olive oil and dredge in the cheese mixture.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet and bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve the fish with the lemon wedges.