Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Pan-seared salmon with cheese crisps. Elegant and flavorful
Make and share this Parmeson Pesto Salmon With Cheese Crisps recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml white wine
- 1 lemon, juice of
- garlic, minced
- 3 salmon fillets, 4 oz each
- 118.29 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml pesto sauce
- 29.58 ml cooking oil
- Marinate salmon in wine and lemon juice.
- Heat oven to 350. Spray baking sheet heavily with Pam. Place a tablespoon of parmesan cheese on sheet and flatten with finger into a circle. Make as many circles as needed. (At least 1 per salmon fillet.) Bake 8-10 minutes. Cool completely before removing from sheet.
- Press parmesan cheese into one side of salmon. Heat 2 T oil in pan. Place salmon cheese side down in pan. Cook 4 minute Turn and spread pesto on salmon. Cook until done (5-10 minutes).
- Serve salmon fillet topped with cheese crisp.
I made this dish tonight. I'm not a fan of fish but this dish was amazingly delicious!!! My 2yo g/b twins even loved it. My boy kept asking for more. This is a new family favorite.