Recipe by Parkers Mom
Oh this is such a good way to use canned biscuits... Its similar to the way you make monkey bread.
- 2 (425.24 g) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 118.29 ml of melted butter
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, for sprinkling
- 9.85 ml dried Italian seasoning
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a bundt pan with non stick spray.
- In a small bowl combine 1 cup of parmesian cheese and seasonings.
- Roll each indivisual biscuit into a ball and dip in the 1 cup of melted butter.
- Then coat in the cheese mix.
- Place dough into prepared pan, overlapping will occur.
- Bake bread for 25 minutes.
- Invert bread on a serving plate and drizzle with the remaining 1/4 cup butter & cheese.