Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Oh this is such a good way to use canned biscuits... Its similar to the way you make monkey bread.
Make and share this Parmesian Monkey Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a bundt pan with non stick spray.
- In a small bowl combine 1 cup of parmesian cheese and seasonings.
- Roll each indivisual biscuit into a ball and dip in the 1 cup of melted butter.
- Then coat in the cheese mix.
- Place dough into prepared pan, overlapping will occur.
- Bake bread for 25 minutes.
- Invert bread on a serving plate and drizzle with the remaining 1/4 cup butter & cheese.