Parkers Mom's Note:
Oh this is such a good way to use canned biscuits... Its similar to the way you make monkey bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Lightly grease a bundt pan with non stick spray.
- 3In a small bowl combine 1 cup of parmesian cheese and seasonings.
- 4Roll each indivisual biscuit into a ball and dip in the 1 cup of melted butter.
- 5Then coat in the cheese mix.
- 6Place dough into prepared pan, overlapping will occur.
- 7Bake bread for 25 minutes.
- 8Invert bread on a serving plate and drizzle with the remaining 1/4 cup butter & cheese.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesian Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.1
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 738.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning