Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From sparkpeople.com. I used whole egg. Even non-zucchini lovers will love this. Very, very easy.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Slice zucchini in rounds.
- Pour Parmesan cheese into a zip lock bag.
- Dip zucchini slices into egg
- Place zucchini in cheese bag.
- Shake until all pieces are coated.
- Place zucchini on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese starts to melt and brown.
My oh my these were so good. I meant to get a picture, but I couldn't stop eating them. I used about 1 and 1/2 zucchini sliced about 3/4 cm in thickness. Used the egg substitute because I had some nearing its expiration date. Also used both grated parmesan and shredded blend of parmesan, romano, and asiago cheese. I don't have non stick bakeware, so I lined my cookie sheet with Reynolds Wrap Release and cooked for about 13 minutes. The smell in my house while baking was delightful. Thanks for sharing JulieCooks.
so easy and so good. i had 1 1/2 zucchini left over, so i made it all...and ate it all. i wish i had saved a few to see if they would reheat for work lunches/snacks
my kids loved these. I make these and bring them to all our family get together.These crips are so easy to make and take no time at all