From sparkpeople.com. I used whole egg. Even non-zucchini lovers will love this. Very, very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Slice zucchini in rounds.
- 3Pour Parmesan cheese into a zip lock bag.
- 4Dip zucchini slices into egg
- 5Place zucchini in cheese bag.
- 6Shake until all pieces are coated.
- 7Place zucchini on a non-stick baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese starts to melt and brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Zucchini Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 258.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 8.9 g