1/9 Photos of Parmesan Zucchini
My husband dislikes zucchini, but even he gladly eats his servings of this at dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Clean the medium (or large-ish, if you like your squash as I do!) zucchinis well, cut the ends off, and slice them lengthwise into quarters so that you have eight pieces.
- 3Coat the bottom of a baking dish with the olive oil and place the zucchini pieces in the dish.
- 4Sprinkle with the seasoning salt (I sometimes lightly spray the zucchini with pan spray before sprinkling on the seasoning salt), then with the Parmesan cheese.
- 5Place uncovered in the oven and bake for 20 minutes on 350 degrees F.
- 6Serve two pieces to each person as a side dish, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.4
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 135.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: