My husband dislikes zucchini, but even he gladly eats his servings of this at dinner!
Make and share this Parmesan Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Clean the medium (or large-ish, if you like your squash as I do!) zucchinis well, cut the ends off, and slice them lengthwise into quarters so that you have eight pieces.
- Coat the bottom of a baking dish with the olive oil and place the zucchini pieces in the dish.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning salt (I sometimes lightly spray the zucchini with pan spray before sprinkling on the seasoning salt), then with the Parmesan cheese.
- Place uncovered in the oven and bake for 20 minutes on 350 degrees F.
- Serve two pieces to each person as a side dish, and enjoy!