Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy alternative to ranch dip for all of that veggie dipping. This recipe was found in the Light & Tasty Magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but that's because I just found it buried at the bottom of my recipe box! Enjoy! (cooking time is refrigeration time)
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with assorted vegetables.