Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious white fish baked with Parmesan topping which is as my daughter says "yummy, yummy in my tummy." We have used this with Tilapia, whiting and pollock.
- 1⁄4 cup dry parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons light margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder, and garlic salt. Mix well and set aside.
- 2. Arrange fillets in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until fish flakes.