Recipe by seventrees
Delicious white fish baked with Parmesan topping which is as my daughter says "yummy, yummy in my tummy." We have used this with Tilapia, whiting and pollock.
- 1⁄4 cup dry parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons light margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder, and garlic salt. Mix well and set aside.
- 2. Arrange fillets in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until fish flakes.