Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is a very easy great appy, Great with a glass of good red wine.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Grate cheese on the small hole side of a 4-sided box grater into a small bowl.
- Mix walnuts and cheese together
- Spread in a thin layer on a nonstick silicone pad or greased parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden.
- Take out and drizzle small amount of honey over entire sheet.
- Cool and cut or break into pieces.