Boonyas mom's Note:
This is a very easy great appy, Great with a glass of good red wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Grate cheese on the small hole side of a 4-sided box grater into a small bowl.
- 3Mix walnuts and cheese together
- 4Spread in a thin layer on a nonstick silicone pad or greased parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- 5Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden.
- 6Take out and drizzle small amount of honey over entire sheet.
- 7Cool and cut or break into pieces.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Walnut Honey Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.6
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 485.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 13.1 g