- 1 (22 ounce) packagefrozen waffle-shaped French fries
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (canned stuff is what I use)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- oil, for binding
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven according to package directions and cook until crisp.
- While fries bake, in a small bowl, combine dry seasonings and just enough oil to make a thin dressing (approximately 1-2 tbsp.).
- When fries are done, toss immediately with oil and herb mixture. Drain any excess oil and serve immediately.