- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cauliflower, fresh
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- In a screw top jar, combine oil vinegar, Parmesan, sugar, paprika, garlic salt, dry mustard and pepper; shake well.
- In a large bowl, mix cauliflower, zucchini, onion, celery and cherry tomatoes.
- Pour dressing over vegetables, toss gently. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, drain vegetables, reserving dressing. Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter. Mound vegetables and drizzle with reserved dressing.