1/1 Photo of Parmesan Triscuit Snacks
A quick snack or appetizer with items I always have on hand. Sometimes I top these with a sprinkle of paprika for some color.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler to 400°.
- 2Place Triscuit crackers on a baking sheet. Whisk olive oil and garlic powder together*; brush onto each Triscuit.
- 3Top each with a slice of parmesan.
- 4Broil for 5 minutes, until cheese bubbles.
- 5*I have an olive oil mister, so I sometimes quickly spray the Triscuits with olive oil and then sprinkle with garlic. Other spices would be great too :).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Triscuit Snacks
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 132.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: