- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 25 wonton wrappers, cut in half to form triangles
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray large baking sheet with nonstick coating and set aside.
- In a small bowl stir oil, water, garlic and seasoning.
- Set wonton wrappers on baking sheet in a single layer.
- With fingers, spread oil mix over the triangles.
- (If mixture begins to separate, stir again).
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 3-4 mins til they crisp.
- Cool on a wire rack, or serve warm.
- Triangles will keep for up to one week in an airtight container.