1/1 Photo of Parmesan Tortilla Crisps
This a recipe from Giada de Laurentiis on Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Line 2 heavy large baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- 3Whisk the oil, oregano, and pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat just until warm.
- 4Set aside for 15 minutes. Brush the oil mixture over both sides of the tortillas. Stack the tortillas and cut them into 1/2 to 3/4-inch wide strips. Arrange the strips in a single layer over the baking sheets. Sprinkle the cheese and salt over the strips. Bake until the strips are golden brown and crisp, about 12 minutes.
- 5Do-Ahead Tip: The tortilla strips can be made up to 2 days ahead. Store in airtight containers and keep at room temperature.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Tortilla Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.0
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.6 mg
- Sodium 373.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g