Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is VERY easy. It works so well with a hearty Italian sliced bread. Make sure you leave the bread out on a baking sheet about an hour before you put these together.
- 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml minced onion
- 1.23 ml garlic powder or 1.23 ml salt
- Leave the sliced Italian bread on a baking sheet in a single layer for about an hour or so.
- Mix the parmesan, mayo, onion and garlic powder.
- Spread in a thin layer on bread. Place on a foil lined baking sheet (I absolutely HATE clean-up) and bake in a 350 oven until brown and bubbly.
- Serve Hot -- enjoy.
This bread is really yummy and super easy to make! I used real parmesan cheese and added some chives from my garden. With the first batch, the family thought it needed more garlic. So for the second batch I added one minced clove of garlic which made them all very happy and the bread disappeared in a hurry. My daughter wanted to take the photo so the pic is courtesy of Abbey. Made for Fall PAC 2009. Thx for sharing your recipe!