Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick, easy dinner!
Make and share this Parmesan Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- 4 frozen tilapia fillets
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- preheat oven 425 degrees f.
- drizzle 9x9 glass pan with olive oil.
- place filets in pan and flip to coat in oil.
- apply garlic salt, pepper, and basil to each filet.
- carefully pack cheese on top of filets. try to not get on bottom of pan as it will burn.
- bake for ~5-10 min until fish flakes with fork, and cheese is lightly browned.
- Serve with rice or noodles of choice and favorite vegetables!
This was really super easy and so good! Made as directed, with straight from the freezer fillets. I loved the amount of spice on this. I had a little extra spicy because my black pepper grinder was out so I used a black pepper blend (with other types of dried peppers added) and that's probably why my toddler wouldn't eat it. But I loved it! I ate both pieces of fish myself! :) Thanks for sharing, Newly-Wed! I'll make this one again.
This simple recipe was tasty and easy to make. I confess to just "eyeing" the spices instead of measuring & I also used thawed fish fillets. Made for Let's P-A-R-T-Y!