Samuel Holden's Note:
Crunchy wafer thin parmesan biscuit, great with vegetables
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I make this without measuring, so I'm guessing on the quentities, experiment!
- 2Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- 3If sticky add a little more flour.
- 4Heat a very heavy based frying pan with NO OIL!
- 5Place a tbsp full of mixture in the pan and spread out to make a thin biscuit.
- 6cook until it has solidified (the cheese melts and the butter evaporates).
- 7Serve with"Vegetables and Pesto" or any other meal that needs a bit of a crunchy texture with it.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Thins
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.2
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.6 mg
- Sodium 878.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 21.9 g