- 100 g parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 50 g flour
- 10 g butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- I make this without measuring, so I'm guessing on the quentities, experiment!
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- If sticky add a little more flour.
- Heat a very heavy based frying pan with NO OIL!
- Place a tbsp full of mixture in the pan and spread out to make a thin biscuit.
- cook until it has solidified (the cheese melts and the butter evaporates).
- Serve with"Vegetables and Pesto" or any other meal that needs a bit of a crunchy texture with it.