Recipe by KP in Canada
Found this in What'sCookingInAmerica.net. I made it today and it was perfect. You can choose whatever toppings you desire. Prep time does not include waiting for the bread machine cycle.
Top Review by Mandy's Kitchen
I earned 2 thumbs way up from every member of my household. I made 4 mini pizzas and rolled the dough out, until it was very thin. Instead of using a bread machine, I kneaded it by hand - with no trouble. I allowed the yeast mixture to sit for about 8 minutes before mixing in the flour, salt and oil then followed the recipe as described. I also baked it in the oven on my pizza stone for 4 minutes before adding toppings, then baked it for about 8-10 minutes after topping it. The pizzas turned out crispy and delicious. This will be by new go-to recipe! Thank you!
- 158.51 ml warm water (110 degrees F.)
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 473.18 ml bread flour
- 9.85 ml fast-rising active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all the ingredients in the bread pan of bread machine. Process according to manufacturer's instructions for a dough setting.
- Meanwhile preheat the pizza stone or tiles to 450 degrees for 30 minutes. Prepare your favorite toppings.
- When the bread machine has completed the dough cycle, remove the dough from the pan to a lightly oiled surface. Knead the dough several times and form the dough into an oval; cover with a towel and let rest for 10 minutes.
- NOTE: Dough may be refrigerated at this point and stored until ready to use. To store each batch of dough, spray a plastic bag with nonstick spray and place the dough in it. Store no longer than 7 to 10 days, or if frozen for up to 2 months. If refrigerated or frozen prior to use, allow the portions to come to room temperature before they are rolled out.
- Roll and stretch the dough into a 14-inch circle. Place the dough on the prepared peel. Brush the dough with some olive oil and layer your ingredients. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom and the top is bubbly.
- Makes 1 large pizza or 16 servings.