1/3 Photos of Parmesan Thin Crust Pizza Dough
KP in Canada's Note:
Found this in What'sCookingInAmerica.net. I made it today and it was perfect. You can choose whatever toppings you desire. Prep time does not include waiting for the bread machine cycle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all the ingredients in the bread pan of bread machine. Process according to manufacturer's instructions for a dough setting.
- 2Meanwhile preheat the pizza stone or tiles to 450 degrees for 30 minutes. Prepare your favorite toppings.
- 3When the bread machine has completed the dough cycle, remove the dough from the pan to a lightly oiled surface. Knead the dough several times and form the dough into an oval; cover with a towel and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 4NOTE: Dough may be refrigerated at this point and stored until ready to use. To store each batch of dough, spray a plastic bag with nonstick spray and place the dough in it. Store no longer than 7 to 10 days, or if frozen for up to 2 months. If refrigerated or frozen prior to use, allow the portions to come to room temperature before they are rolled out.
- 5Roll and stretch the dough into a 14-inch circle. Place the dough on the prepared peel. Brush the dough with some olive oil and layer your ingredients. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom and the top is bubbly.
- 6Makes 1 large pizza or 16 servings.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Thin Crust Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.6
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 85.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g