Recipe by DuChick
This recipe is a favorite of a local doctor that was printed in our town newspaper back in 1989. If made in extra small pieces, it makes a great appetizer or hors d'oeuvre. Larger sized pieces of potato make the perfect side dish tor most any entree.
Top Review by Realtor by day, Chef by night
Oh, these were good! They were like KFC potato wedges but way better. I used red skins and left the skins on. I was worried about the coating sticking to the skins but there was no problem with that. I added a bunch of garlic powder to the flour mixture cause we love garlic. You could really add any spices you like and change this up all the time with stuff like cajun spice, lemon pepper... I will be making these yummy taters again! Thanks, DuChick! Made for PAC fall 2009.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 -3 lbs potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into wedges or slices, depending on size desired. You may leave skins on or peel them.
- Mix flour and Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in a plastic bag.
- Add potato pieces to bag and shake to cover all surfaces.
- Melt butter in a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Place potatoes in baking pan.
- Bake at 350* for 60 minutes. Turn once at 30 minutes.