1/3 Photos of Parmesan Stuffing Chicken
I had an opened bag of stuffing mix that needed to be used up and came up with this. It came out crispier than when I use breadcrumbs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven for 400 degrees F.
- 2Place cubed-stuffing crumbs in a shallow dish; add onion powder, celery seed, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese-stir to combine.
- 3Ina separate shallow dish combine the beaten eggs, milk and seasoning salt.
- 4Coat chicken one piece at a time in the crumb mixture, then in the egg mixture and back in the crumb mixture.
- 5Place on a greased baking sheet (I bake mine on a cooling rack placed on the baking sheet so both side get crispy).
- 6Bake until chicken is done/juices are clear 20-30 minutes depending on thickness of the chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Stuffing Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.6
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 209.5 mg
- Sodium 899.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 45.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: