1/1 Photo of Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
Easy and delicious! This makes enough stuffing for about 24-30 mushrooms. If you only want to make 12, make only half the stuffing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stems from mushroom caps and chop.
- 2Cook in 1 tablespoons butter until liquid is evaporated.
- 3Combine cooked stems with remaining ingredients except olive oil. Add 2 tablespoons of oil. If needed, add remaining olive oil.
- 4Dip cap in melted butter and stuff with Parmesan mixture.
- 5Arrange in a baking dish.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350º oven.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (534 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 169.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g