Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Martha Stewarts Everyday Foods Magazine
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, fresh chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dried breadcrumbs, plain
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 chicken breast halves, bone in (about 3 lbs)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In small bowl mix parsley, breadcrumbs, Parmesan and zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide parsley mixture into 4 mounds. Carefully loosen the chicken skin with your fingers; tuck parsley mixture under the skin. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place in a 9 x 13" roasting pan.
- Bake until skin is crispy, chicken is cooked through and an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 165°, about 30 minutes.
I made this after seeing it in Everyday Foods magazine and very much enjoyed it. Made the recipe as written. Thanks for posting it here.