Recipe by mammamia #2
Spread for crackers. I ate so much of this as an appetizer, I could not eat supper.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 1⁄4 cups grated parmesan cheese (divided use)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- .Press spinach between paper towels to remove excess moisture, or squeeze with hands thoroughly.
- Combine spinach, 1 c Parmesan and next 7 ingredients.
- Spoon into a one quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 c parmesan and paprika.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers.