Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are a delicious side dish. They make a boring dinner exciting.
- 1419.54 ml cooked rice
- 88.74 ml flour
- 44.37 ml parsley
- 7.39 ml salt
- 226.79 g parmesan cheese
- 283.49 g box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 88.74 ml milk
- 6 eggs
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- Pre-heat defryer to 365°F.
- Squeeze the water out of the spinach.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add more flour, if needed, untill mixture will hold together on a spoon.
- Carefully, drop spoonful sized balls into hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown.
Very good and fun to make. (I added some leftover corn)
One word NUMMY !!!!!! I love spinach and I love rice so for me this is a winner !!!! Easy to make and takes no time at all. Next time we have pot luck at church I am taking this one.