- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup diced roasted red pepper
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In bowl, stir together mayonnaise, cheese, spinach, hearts of palm, red peppers, breadcrumbs, and garlic.
- Spoon mixture into 1 quart casserole dish. In microwave, cook 10 minutes, or until heated through.
- Bake in oven 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Serve with bread slices, Hawaiian bread, or veggies.