Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
This dish makes a wonderful spread for crackers or little slices of bread. It also makes a very tasty side dish for a special meal.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
The sauteed vegetables are a nice new twist in this spread, and it makes a ton! You could easily halve this recipe. I just felt it needed a little something more - perhaps some garlic powder, or sauteeing some garlic with the other vegetables. I will definitely play with this a little more!
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook onions and celery in butter until vegetables are tender.
- In a greased 2-quart baking dish, combine onion mixture, spinach, sour cream, artichoke hearts, pepper sauce, salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of casserole.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Serve warm.