These are yummy!
Make and share this Parmesan Smashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Place potatoes and 1 tablespoons salt in a 4 quart saucepan and add cold water to cover.
- Bring to a boil; lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 30-45 minutes, until completely tender. Drain.
- In an electric mixer with paddle attachment, mix potatoes for a few seconds to break them up.
- In a small saucepan, heat half and half and butter.
- Add them slowly to the potatoes, mixing on the lowest speed. The last quarter of the cream should be folded in by hand.
- Fold in the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, 2 teaspoons of salt, and the pepper.
- Serve immediately.