1/2 Photos of Parmesan Shrimp With Basil Dressing
Shrimp can be prepared and refrigerated up to 24 hours before using. Toss in cheese just before cooking. Prepare Dressing up to a few hour in advance. If possible , use freshly grated Parmesan cheese. If basil is out of season, substitute parsley.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces jumbo shrimp, uncooked
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1Shell shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- 2Remove back vein, flatten with rolling pin. (butterfly them).
- 3Toss shrimp in Parmesan cheese. Heat butter and oil in pan, add shrimp, cook quickly on both side until light golden brown.
- 4Do not overcook or shrimp will toughen.
- 5Drain on paper towels immediately.
- 6Serve with lettuce (I use romaine), cherry tomatoes and lemon wedges.
- 7Top with Basil Dressing.
- 8Basil Dressing: combine all ingredients, mix well.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Shrimp With Basil Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1018.5
- Calories from Fat 863
- Total Fat 95.9 g
- Saturated Fat 28.0 g
- Cholesterol 299.5 mg
- Sodium 1593.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 34.7 g