Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Can you say FANCY???!! :)
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon louisiana hot sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat water & salt to boiling.
- Add shrimp & simmer 1 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Drain & rinse in cold water to stop cooking process, rinse & drain again.
- Cheese sauce:.
- Melt butter.
- Stir in flour, salt, pepper, parsley, & hot sauce.
- Add milk all at once.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until thickened & bubbly.
- Add cheese & stir until melted.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, & sherry; cook 1 minute.
- Arange shrimp in 11x7x2-inch baking dish.
- Pour sauce over shrimp.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over sauce in dish & top with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil until cheese melts.
- Goes good with pasta, rice, or baked potato & salad.