Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe I got off the Weight Watcher's site. I have yet to try.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces of knorr's alfredo sauce mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 10 ounces spinach
- parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 lb scallops
- Prepare sauce mix according to package directions using the fat free milk. Coat Dutch oven with cooking spray. Place over medium high heat until hot.
- Add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes. Add spinach and saute until slightly wilted. Remove from heat and stir in Alfredo sauce.
- Combine cheese and Italian seasoning in a bowl. Dredge scallops to pan cooking spray side down cook 3 minutes. Spray top side of scallops with cooking spray turn them over and cook 2 minutes. Top spinach mixture with scallops and serve.