Recipe by Newly Mrs. Johnson
Super easy parmesan cream sauce that works great with noodles or on top of chicken. I use skim milk to make it a bit nicer on the hips instead of the traditional heavy cream or half and half.
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in small skillet or sauce pan over medium heat.
- Whisk in flour to make a roux and gradually stir in milk.
- Heat to a boil stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to thicken and add parmesan cheese and stir till melted.
- Season with garlic, salt and pepper to taste.