Parmesan Salsa ( Italian Glop)
- Place all of the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse for about 10 seconds, to break the cheese into small granules. (Use a rubber spatula to scrape down and recombine between every couple of pulses.).
- Let sit under refrigeration over night for best flavor.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Transfer the salsa to a sealed container and refrigerate for up to a Month. If it lasts that long!
- Note: This is addicting! Serve it as a topping for bread, toss with pasta, spoon over fresh sliced tomatoes, the possibilities are endless.