Recipe by gertc96
Wow..... This is outstanding..... I was looking for a new way to fix Salisbury Steak and found this recipe in one of my mom's cookbooks and we all loved it.....
Top Review by Sam #3
Love these steaks! No where near the Salisbury steaks I remember, but still very good. Like the other reviewers I couldn't find the veggie mix you were asking for (I looked in both Canada and the US), so I substituted that. I made too much of the meat mixture, so I'll be making this again very soon!
- 453.59 g extra lean ground beef
- 59.14 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml onion, chopped
- 59.14 ml milk
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 9.85 ml oil
- 538.64 g bag frozen vegetables (Green Giants chef inspired with parmesan-asiago sauce)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except oil and vegetbales.
- Shape into 4 oval patties, 1/2 in thick.
- In 12 inches non-stick skille, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook patties in oil for 3-4 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- Cover; reduce heat to low.
- Cook 10 minute then drain.
- Pour vegetables and sauce chips over patties. Cover; cook for 10 minute or until vegetables are crisp and tender, moving patties around and gently stirring vegetables once.