Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I also sometimes like to add in a few dashes of Tabasco :)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 -3 teaspoons fresh garlic, chopped (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- In a bowl combine all ingredients until smooth and well blended.
- Cover and chill for a minimum of 4 hours before using.
really tasty -- easy-peasy recipe, check this out... I made it a little thicker -- less veget oil actually none -- poured this creamy delight over chilled tomatoes -- looked like like an Italian humus -- yum!
This was awesome, I was making Caesar salad and wanted to make a non mayo dressing. My husband loves garlic and olive oil so he thought it was awesome.
DD picked this recipe for no egg and no anchovies but found it to be on the lemony side. She used 2 tsp chopped garlic.