Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
A variation of a recipe here on 'zaar with so many changes I decided to post it so I could remember what I did.
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried rubbed sage
- 1 lemon, rind of, teaspoon grated
- 1⁄4 cup flour, seasoned with
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper (I use Paula Deen's House Seasoning Mix on EVERYTHING!)
- 4 pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup real butter
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- Mix grated parmesan cheese, dried rubbed sage, grated lemon peel in a shallow bowl.
- Put seasoned flour on a plate and coat chops well.
- Melt butter and olive oil in a oven-proof skillet.
- Brown chops till golden on each side.
- Bake about 20 minutes until done.