This recipe comes from my husband's cousin. A great appetizer that can be frozen and baked for unexpected company - or can be prepared ahead for a cocktail party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a round cookie cutter, make four 1 1/2" circles per slice of bread.
- 2Butter each slice on one side.
- 3Broil, turning once until lightly toasted.
- 4In a small bowl combine the remainder of ingredients until smoothly blended.
- 5Spread 1 tsp on the buttered side of each "toast".
- 6May be frozen in an airtight container at this point - do not thaw before broiling.
- 7Broil 4" from heat for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Rounds
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 80
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.9
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 71.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: