- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles on greased cookie sheet.
- Press to seal.
- Mix cheeses and rosemary together.
- Spread mix onto dough (about 2 tbsp per rectangle).
- Start at short side, roll up each rectangle.
- Pinch edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 6 slices.
- Bake 12-15 minute or until golden brown.