Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Got this from a co-worker. Easy and tasty.
Make and share this Parmesan Rosemary Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles on greased cookie sheet.
- Press to seal.
- Mix cheeses and rosemary together.
- Spread mix onto dough (about 2 tbsp per rectangle).
- Start at short side, roll up each rectangle.
- Pinch edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 6 slices.
- Bake 12-15 minute or until golden brown.
Made as directed and LOVED by everyone!! Thank you so much!!
I absolutely love these. They're quick and easy and so yummy. I add a pinch of garlic powder to mine and baste the top with melted butter.