Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
Crispy on the outside but tender in the middle with Parmesan cheese! Who could ask for more? There are never any left when I make these. Foud this recipe in Cuisine at Home magazine.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375. Place a baking sheet in the oven to preheat at the same time.
- Toss potatoes with oil in a bowl.
- Combine Parmesan, bread crumbs, and parsley.
- Add to potatoes and toss gently until potatoes are coated.
- Arrange potatoes on preheated baking sheet.
- Bake until potatoes are tender, 30-35 minute.