Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Crispy on the outside but tender in the middle with Parmesan cheese! Who could ask for more? There are never any left when I make these. Foud this recipe in Cuisine at Home magazine.
- Preheat oven to 375. Place a baking sheet in the oven to preheat at the same time.
- Toss potatoes with oil in a bowl.
- Combine Parmesan, bread crumbs, and parsley.
- Add to potatoes and toss gently until potatoes are coated.
- Arrange potatoes on preheated baking sheet.
- Bake until potatoes are tender, 30-35 minute.