Recipe by JackieGK
This recipe is from the Biggest Loser Cookbook and is a great way to have cauliflower. It's a little peppery, so if you don't like pepper you may want to adjust the amount used. We have served this to guests and everyone loved it. Quick, easy, healthy. This recipe is for one serving but is easily multiplied.
- 6 ounces cauliflower florets (1.5 cups)
- 2 teaspoons grated reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil