Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from the Biggest Loser Cookbook and is a great way to have cauliflower. It's a little peppery, so if you don't like pepper you may want to adjust the amount used. We have served this to guests and everyone loved it. Quick, easy, healthy. This recipe is for one serving but is easily multiplied.
- 6 ounces cauliflower florets (1.5 cups)
- 2 teaspoons grated reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except olive oil. Toss. Drizzle on the oil. Toss.
- Put mixture into a small nonstick dish.
- Place into a 425°F preheated oven. Bake for 15 - 17 minutes; stir once. You want it to be lightly browned and tender. Serve.
Very nice and different.
This was a fun new way to prepare cauliflower
This is a great way to make cauliflower. I love that it is still crisp after you cook it instead of soggy. Very simple, great tasting recipe.